We have introduced half a dozen different phono stages to a very demanding market and have built a reputation merely from their performance. The Black Cube SE II comes with top notch technology that points towards higher price points, like all Lehmannaudio electronics.
The input stages used in this device can also be found in top notch mixing consoles or in well known professional microphone preamps. The entirely passive RIAA equalization network is realized with high precision foil capacitors to realize an artefact-free transport of microdynamics and room information. The switches for gain and load settings have gold plated connectors for reliable performance.
The maximum gain of the Black Cube SE II is high enough for even very low output MC cartridges. Cartridge adaption itself is totally flexible because gain and lading can be chosen independently from each other. To top this all off, there is a slot for a custom impedance resistor, so that even the most exotic MC cartridges can be loaded adequately without having to buy expensive impedance plugs. No soldering needed.
Because of the small outer dimensions, the Black Cube SE II audio section can be placed next to the turntable. This minimizes loss due to cable length.
Lehmannaudio always pays special attention to details: the cable between power supply and audio section is shielded and ensures flexible placement of audio section and PWX power supply. The cases of both the power supply and the audio section are made of non-magnetic aluminum; additionally equipped with a top cover coated with a special anti-resonance treatment for better suppression of microphonic effects.
A brand new feature that is built into the Black Cube SE II is the entirely passive bass filter, that is a great help when tayloring the lower corner frequency of the vinyl reproduction to personal needs. 16 different filter curves can be realized.
This is a true audiophile phono stage and, partnered with equipment of equal quality, the results are remarkable.
– Hifi NEWS
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN DEALER as well as a direct partner of LEHMANN AUDIO. Every LEHMANN AUDIO product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
LEHMANN AUDIO BLACK CUBE SE II FEATURES:
– MM/MC Switchable, 33-66dB gain (4 Settings)
– Configurable loading 47k, 1000 Ohm, 100 Ohm
– Custom hard wire loading slot
– Passive RIAA Network
– Improved Input Stages
– Passive bass filter with 16 frequency selections
– S/N 71dB MM / 63dB MC
– Anti-Resonance top cover
– Toroidal PWX power supply for improved sounds
LEHMANN AUDIO BLACK CUBE SE II TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Input Stage: Dual mono Microphone preamp Chip newest generation
– Gain settings: 36 dB, 46 dB, 56 dB, 66 dB
– Max. gain: 66 dB
– Internal impedances (selectable): 47 k, 1 k, 100 R
– Onboard slot for custom impedance: ✓ yes / plus additional hard wire slot
– Internal input capacitance and cap type: 100 p / KP 1 %
– Soft Bass Rolloff filter: 16 different settings for optimized configuration of high pass filter, DIP-switch configurable
– High Gain: ✓ yes / DIP-Switch
– RIAA filter caps: MKP
– Bass coupling after RIAA: MKP
– Second gain stage: Dual Mono Burr Brown OPA 134
– DC-Output jumper: ✓ yes
– Discrete Output buffer Zero global feedback
– Output capacitor: MKP
– Power supply features on audio board: Chokes / RC-Filters with high electrolytic bypass
Shop with an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN AUDIO dealer and receive a 2 year warranty on your item.
Lehmann Audio will repair all Lehmann Audio electronic devices without cost for parts and labor for the customer. Please register your product within 20 days after purchase to benefit from this extended two year warranty. Don’t forget to register at LehmannAudio.com