For those who have been dealing with headphones, our headphone amplifier by the name of Linear is a household name. The Linear has already enchanted thousands of music lovers all over the world and is also a constant with the most demanding industrial customers. From the WDR Studios to Sennnheiser headphones to the Galaxy Studios, from Audiamus to Zimmerli the Linear is highly valued and the reference unit in tests for hi-fi and studio magazines worldwide.
Dynamic headphones are much more different than most people realize. For the same sound pressure level the power needed with different headphone models can vary up to a factor of about 500! Impedances can be different to a factor of more than 20!
This is the reason why different headphone models have very individual requirements to the headphone amplifier driving them in terms of voltage and current. Everybody who once has connected a high quality headphone to any given standard headphone output knows about this problem.
“In my opinion, the Linear belongs to the reference class of its kind. It creates a relaxed, open, neutral and detailed acoustic image.”
– Studio Magazine
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN DEALER as well as a direct partner of LEHMANN AUDIO. Every LEHMANN AUDIO product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
LEHMANN AUDIO LINEAR FEATURES:
– Gain Selectable 0db, 10db, 20db
– Zero global feedback Class-A output stage
– Compatible with virtually all dynamic headphones
– >95db S/N at 0db gain
– 200mW @ 300 Ohms, 400 mw @ 60Ohms
– Internal Power Supply
– Gold plated connectors
LEHMANN AUDIO LINEAR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Black Face Plate
– Input impedance: 47 kohms
– Max. gain: 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB selectable via DIP switches on the bottom side.
– Frequency response: 10 Hz (-0.3 dB) to 35 kHz (-1 dB)
– Signal to noise ratio: >95 dB at 0 dB gain (analogue)
– THD: <0.001 % at 6 mW/300 ohms
– Power consumption: app. 10 W, internal regulated power supply with anti-interference toroidal transformer
– Output power: 200 mW/300 ohms 400 mW/60 ohms
– Output impedance: Line Out 60 ohms / Headphone Out 5 ohms
– Outer dimensions: 280 x 110 x 44 mm³ (housing only)
– Connectors (audio): Neutrik headphone sockets / 6.35 mm with gold-plated Contacts / 1x parallel to Line Out / 1x Line Out muting /Gold plated RCA sockets with teflon insulation
– Weight: app. 1.5 kg
– Face plate: Anodized aluminium / natural or black chrome Optional
Shop with an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN AUDIO dealer and receive a 2 year warranty on your item.
Lehmann Audio will repair all Lehmann Audio electronic devices without cost for parts and labor for the customer. Please register your product within 20 days after purchase to benefit from this extended two year warranty. Don’t forget to register at LehmannAudio.com