For those who have been dealing with headphones, our headphone amplifier by the name of Linear is a household name. The Linear has already enchanted thousands of music lovers all over the world and is also a constant with the most demanding industrial customers. From the WDR Studios to Sennnheiser headphones to the Galaxy Studios, from Audiamus to Zimmerli the Linear is highly valued and the reference unit in tests for hi-fi and studio magazines worldwide.
As the technical advancement based on the successful Linear headphone amp, the new Linear SE comes factory-equipped with Mundorf caps both in the power supply and signal path, vibration absorbing SSC feet and also an AHP fuse and Mogami cables inside.
The Linear SE lets you experience music over your headphone in a new way. Suddenly never noticed details and the intention of the musicians are revealed. You will hear the music as a complete artwork and still plunge deep into the realm of individual sounds.
Outwardly our new Lehmannaudio champions league headphone amplifier stands out above all by a wealth of variants: the housing versions of the Linear SE, created by product designer Guido Gutenstein, range from satin mat aluminium with a distinguished aspect to high-class real wood veneers. Other versions with a fully chrome-plated housing and a hand-polished high-gloss lacquer finish will also be available soon.
“This makes the difference in price over the “standard“ Linear seem absolutely justified.”
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN DEALER as well as a direct partner of LEHMANN AUDIO. Every LEHMANN AUDIO product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
LEHMANN AUDIO LINEAR SE FEATURES:
– Gain Selectable 0db, 10db, 20db
– External power supply with toroidal transformer
– Mundorf capacitors in power supply and signal path
– Vibration absorbing SSC feet
– >95db S/N at 0db gain
– 200mW @ 300 Ohms, 400 mw @ 60Ohms
LEHMANN AUDIO LINEAR SE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:
– Input impedance: 47 kohms
– Max. gain: 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB switchable underneath the unit, also effetive for USB DAC (Linear USB SE)
– Power supply caps: Mundorf MLytic
– Signal capacitors: Mundorf MCap
– Internal cabling: Mogami
– Frequency response: 10 Hz (-0.3 dB) to 35 kHz (-1 dB)
– Signal to noise ratio: >95 dB at 0 dB gain (analogue)
– THD: <0.001 % at 6 mW/300 ohms
– Power consumption: app. 10 W, internal regulated power supply with anti-interference toroidal transformer
– Output impedance: Line Out 60 ohms / Headphone Out 5 ohms
– Channel separation: >70 dB/10 kHz
– Output power: 200 mW/300 ohms 400 mW/60 ohms
– Outer dimensions: 297 x 120 x 50 mm³ (housing only)
– Connectors (audio): Neutrik headphone sockets / 6.35 mm with gold-plated Contacts / 1x parallel to Line Out / 1x Line Out muting /Gold plated RCA sockets with teflon insulation
– Weight: app. 1.8 kg
– Face plate: Anodised aluminium / Chrome optional
– Sampling rate digital: up to 48 kHz
– Resolution: 16 Bit
– Max. voltage USB-DAC: 1 V eff.
Shop with an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN AUDIO dealer and receive a 2 year warranty on your item.
Lehmann Audio will repair all Lehmann Audio electronic devices without cost for parts and labor for the customer. Please register your product within 20 days after purchase to benefit from this extended two year warranty. Don’t forget to register at LehmannAudio.com