The Rhinelander headphone amplifier is based on the legendary Linear by Lehmannaudio which is used by well known professionals like A.J. van den Hul, Andreas Spreer (TACET) and Maarten de Boer (The Masters).
Now you can experience a huge part of the Linear’s transparency, tonal balance and micro-detail at only a fraction of the cost. The Rhinelander will find its place in the highly competitive group of ambitioned budget conscious audiophile listeners. Available Now!
Discrete Zero Global Feedback output stage with high quiescent current, double sided audio board, low ESR electrolytic caps, MKP caps in the signal path for perfect transient response and ambiance reproduction, audiophile voltage amplifier stage and a Neutrik headphone jack. All these features are hard to find with other devices in this price range.
Additionally, Rhinelander is equipped with two inputs and a relays source selection. If you don’t need the second line input, you can reconfigure the input jack to a output. All you need to do is to replace two jumpers. This way you can use Rhinelander as a single source pre-amplifier, similar to our Linear. Even with entry-level devices, Lehmannaudio puts a lot of effort in details: The audio device’s enclosure is made of non-magnetic, anodized aluminum.
“Its accomplished sense of neutrality is a great advantage and you really want to keep listening to the performance it gives. Give one of these an audition and you won’t be disappointed.”
– HiFi Review
I have never run across such a package for such a bargain, and so I can only send my best congratulations to Bergisch Gladbach.
– Hifi & Records Magazine
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN DEALER as well as a direct partner of LEHMANN AUDIO. Every LEHMANN AUDIO product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
LEHMANN AUDIO RHINELANDER FEATURES:
– Gain selectable 6dB or 20dB
– External low-noise AC power supply
– >95dB S/N at 0dB gain
– 120mW output power @ 50 Ohms
– Can be used as single source preamplifier
– Two inputs with relay source selection
LEHMANN AUDIO RHINELANDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Color: Black
– Input impedance 47 kohms
– Max. gain: 6 dB, 20 dB / jumper selectable inside
– Frequency response: 10 Hz (-0.3 dB) / to 35 kHz (-1 dB)
– Signal to noise ratio: >95 dB at 0 dB Gain
– Channel separation: >70 dB/10 kHz
– Output power: 120 mW
– Power consumption: app. 3 W, external AC power supply, rectification, buffering and voltage regulation, functionality is located onboard the audio circuit board.
– Output impedance: 5 ohms
– Outer dimensions: 135 x 110 x 47 mm³ (case only)
– Connectors (audio): Neutrik headphone jack ¼” / 6.35 mm with gold plated contacts / RCA jacks with gold plates contacts / The line output is muted when the headphone output is in use
– Weight: app. 1.0 kg incl. power supply
– Face plate: anodized aluminum in silver
Shop with an AUTHORIZED LEHMANN AUDIO dealer and receive a 2 year warranty on your item.
Lehmann Audio will repair all Lehmann Audio electronic devices without cost for parts and labor for the customer. Please register your product within 20 days after purchase to benefit from this extended two year warranty. Don’t forget to register at LehmannAudio.com