A no-compromise music mixing performance instrument.
Free shipping with tracking & insurance. We will forward your tracking number within 24 hours of payment.
Out of stock
With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world’s best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane—ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
The MP2015 isn’t bundled with DJ software, so the choice is yours. You can choose your favorite weapon of choice. Are you a Traktor DJ, a Serato DJ, or do you like Virtual DJ? Heck, use the MP2015 with all of them if you like, the mixer can handle it. This is the first Rane mixer to have Traktor Scratch certification allowing control of four Traktor decks with vinyl and/or control CDs. It is also the first Traktor Scratch certified mixer with dual USB ports; allowing easy back to back DJing and/or changeovers.
Not using DJ software? No problem. The dual, 24 channel sound cards within the MP2015 are perfect for studio use with Ableton Live, Maschine and other top DAWs. A world-class leader in performance, the MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources. Its sonic signature has no equal, satisfying the most stringent vinyl purists. And the dynamics are perfect for DJs preferring the uncompressed sound of WAV and FLAC files.
Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz. Overall Digital / USB in to Line-out, or Line-in to Digital / USB out dynamic range is 116 dB (A-weighted), while Line-input to Line-output dynamic range is a remarkable 113 dB (A-weighted) with vanishingly low THD+N of 0.0009%.
Using CDJs? For the very best sound, bypass the D/A converters and go direct digital with S/PDIF. Regular RCA line inputs work for players without S/PDIF outputs. Switches for each input let you choose.
The single Resonance (Q) knob controls the shape of all Input and Submix filters. The range is from flat (Q=0.707) to max peaking (Q=12). These filters are high resolution, fast and artifact free, with all filter coefficients accurately calculated for the selected sample rate.
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED RANE DEALER as well as a direct partner of RANE USA. Every RANE product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
RANE MP2015 FEATURES:
– 2 deck mixing / 3 deck mixing / 4 deck mixing
– Internal Universal Power Supply
– USB 2.0
– Two USB Ports
– XLR Mic input
– 1/4″ Mic Input
– Phantom Powered Mic Input
– Mic input tone controls
– Self-powered (internal)
– Aux / Session inputs
– Aux / Session outputs
– 24-bit converters
– 44.1 kHz USB audio
– 48 kHz USB audio
– 96 kHz USB audio
– 3-band full-cut tone EQ
– Main outputs (XLR)
– Booth outputs (1/4″)
– FlexFX loop
– Two headphone outputs (1/4″ & 3.5 mm)
– Headphone monitoring
– Split cue monitoring
– Core Audio / ASIO drivers
RANE MP2015 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, Max 20 W, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
– Four Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD-S/PDIF switchable
– Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
– Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
– Max Phono Input: 126 mV
– Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
– Analog Aux Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
– Session Analog Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
– Deck Input S/PDIF: RCA jacks: Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only
– Dynamic range of 128 dB with ultra low jitter and 16:1 SRC conversion range.
– Session S/PDIF Input / Output: RCA jacks (Dynamic range of 128 dB)
– Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only, sample Rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
– ADCs: 24-bit @ 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
– DACs: 24-bit @ 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
– Digital/USB Input to Line Output: 116 dB A-weighted
– Line Input to Digital/USB Output: 116 dB A-weighted
– Line Input to Line Output: 113 dB A-weighted
– DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32-bit floating point
– Seven stereo record, Five stereo playback, Each Port, 32-bit floating point @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz.
– Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OSX
– ASIO driver provided for Windows
– FlexFX: Stereo unbalanced ¼” TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return
– MIC INPUT: Balanced ¼” TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic / Line switch and +48V Phantom Power switch.
– Main: balanced XLR jacks
– Both: balanced TRS 1/4″ jacks
– Session: unbalanced RCA line level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
– FlexFX Loop Send: unbalanced RCA jacks
– Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
– Unbalanced jacks (Session & FlexFX): Max 4 Vrms
– Balanced jacks (Main & Booth): Max 8 Vrms
– THD+N: 0.0009%
– UNIT SIZE: 35.5 cm x 33.3 cm x 8.3 cm [14˝ H x 13.1˝ W x 4.3˝ D (includes knobs)]
– UNIT WEIGHT: 5.7 kg or 12.6 lb
Shop with an AUTHORIZED RANE DEALER and receive a 3 year USA warranty on your item:
Rane Corporation warrants all items purchased in the U.S. against defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase. A completely filled out and returned warranty card increased this warranty to a period of three (3) years. Exceptions are for those items designated as wear parts, including some DJ mixer crossfaders and switches, which are warranted for a period of 90 days. Full terms of the warranty are included in each Owners Manual with the unit. If you live in the USA, service may be performed directly with the factory, or by contacting any of our authorized service centers below. International customers should contact your dealer or distributor for service.