3-deck plug-and-play interface for Serato DJ.
Free shipping with tracking & insurance. We will forward your tracking number within 24 hours of payment.
Out of stock
The SL3 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for “real feel” usability. The Rane SL3 USB 2.0 interface connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane’s Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software.
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED RANE DEALER as well as a direct partner of RANE USA. Every RANE product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
RANE SL3 FEATURES:
– Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
– High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
– Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
– Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software.
– Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
– Compact and rugged hardware design.
– Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
– Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
– High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
– Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback.
– Bus power from USB port or with the included external power supply.
RANE SL3 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
Power Requirements: 300mA, 5.0 Volts
Audio Channels: Six Record and Six Playback
Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
44.1 kHz Sample Rate: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -z1.22 dB @ 20 kH
48 kHz Sample Rate: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.40 dB @ 20 kHz
EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
LINE INPUTS: Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
Live Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
LINE OUTPUTS: Unbalanced RCA
THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB, A-weighted
UNIT SIZE: 5.5˝ x 5˝ x 1.3˝ (14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm)
Shop with an AUTHORIZED RANE DEALER and receive a 3 year USA warranty on your item:
Rane Corporation warrants all items purchased in the U.S. against defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase. A completely filled out and returned warranty card increased this warranty to a period of three (3) years. Exceptions are for those items designated as wear parts, including some DJ mixer crossfaders and switches, which are warranted for a period of 90 days. Full terms of the warranty are included in each Owners Manual with the unit. If you live in the USA, service may be performed directly with the factory, or by contacting any of our authorized service centers below. International customers should contact your dealer or distributor for service.