The Reloop RMX-22i is a 2+1 channel DJ mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Colour effects. This compact club-style mixer benefits from the same high-quality build and sound characteristics that are already found on the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer.
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer makes it possible to include an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone directly into your DJ set-up via 3.5 mm jack to the RMX-22i. The supplied iPad split cable can divide the audio signal into two separate mono channels or delivers one stereo output. This connection method means DJ apps with split-cue function (like DJAY by Algoriddim) can be utilized, as can the stereo output from production or sampler apps.
The RMX-22i has four high-quality digital Sound Colour effects built-in. White noise, Filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher and Gate can be assigned to the dedicated Instant FX potentiometers at the push of a button. The effects can be used for any channel and are modulated via a large, ergonomic bi-polar potentiometer to achieve exactly the sound you want. The instantly recognizable mixer layout has a three-band EQ section that can be easily set to ‘Kill’ (isolator mode) or ‘Classic’, to suit any individual mixing style.
The line- and cross-fader curves are adjustable on the mixer surface, so smooth mixes and hard cuts can be carried out quickly and changed mid-routine. In addition to curve adjustment, the cross-fader and line-faders can be set to auto-start or crossover-reverse to suit the needs of your performance. With a total of eight inputs and five outputs, you will always find the right connection for any analogue or digital source. The output section benefits from both RCA and XLR outputs for trouble-free connection of the master signal to any PA system.
The RMX-22i’s high-quality crossfader can also be upgraded with the new Reloop Innofader by Audio Innovate for a truly unrivalled performance at a very appealing price.
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED RELOOP DEALER and direct partner of RELOOP USA. Every Reloop product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
RELOOP RMX-22i FEATURES:
– 2 (+1) Channel Digital Effect Mixer
– Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
– 4 Instant Sound Colour Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
–iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
– EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
– 45 mm club line- & crossfader
– Fader-start, reverse & curve control
– Innofader compatible
– Mic channel with 2-band EQ
– 2 headphones outputs (6,3 mm jack and 3,5 mm jack)
– Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
– 8 inputs (2x phono, 5x line, 1x combo-mic)
– 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
– Club quality sound & built
– Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
– Includes Smartphone / Tablet Audio Split Cable and International Power Supply
RELOOP RMX-22i TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Inputs: 2 Phono, 5 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
– Outputs: 1 XLR, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
– Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
– EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
– Dimensions: 10” x 4.09” x 13.98” inches (254 x 104 x 355 mm)
– Weight: 8.16 lbs (3.7 kg)
Shop with an AUTHORIZED RELOOP DEALER and receive a one year limited warranty on parts and labor.