The Orbit is ready to play out of the box. Cartridges come pre-installed with tracking force properly adjusted, so you will be spinning within minutes. Dust cover, felt mat, and RCA cables are all included. Playing the Orbit is easy – all you have to do is turn it on and lower the stylus.
* * * * *
Pluto is a low-noise phono preamp for moving magnet (MM) cartridges. It combines high-quality components and elegant circuit design to accurately boost your turntable’s signal at this crucial stage of amplification. Pluto’s RIAA network consists of WIMA film capacitors and precision resistors for detailed and distortion-free sound. It features a single high-performance gain stage and a subsonic filter to remove low-frequency noise – all housed within a steel enclosure that prevents interference
Please note, RIOTSOUND is an AUTHORIZED DEALER and direct partner of U-Turn Audio. Every U-TURN product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at RIOTSOUND we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
Shop with an AUTHORIZED U-TURN DEALER and receive a two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of delivery.
U-TURN ORBIT PLUS FEATURES:
– Color: Black
– Built-in Pluto Phono Preamp
– Includes: AC adapter, hard plastic clear dust cover, felt mat and shielded RCA cables
– Acrylic platter for improved speed consistency, lower resonance and greater detail
– Precision gimbal tonearm for accurate tracking and low distortion. Features internal anti-skate and adjustable counterweight.
– Tonearm Cue Lever Included
– Pre-installed, upgraded Ortofon OM 5E cartridge
– Adjustable counterweight
– Machined MDF plinth
– Fully manual belt drive
– Two speeds: 33 RPM and 45 RPM
– 24V AC synchronous motor
U-TURN ORBIT PLUS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Drive: Fully manual belt drive
– Motor: 24V AC synchronous motor
– Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45
– Platter: Acrylic
– Wow and flutter: 0.125%
– S/N ratio: -79dBA
– Rumble: -63 dBA
– Power supply: AC 115V, 60Hz
– Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 5 inches
– Weight: 11 lbs
PLUTO PHONO PREAMP TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Input impedance: 47 kΩ
– Input capacitance: 100 pF
– Gain: 36 dB @ 1Khz
– THD: < 0.005% (A-weighted)
– S/N ratio: 90 dB (A-weighted)
– RIAA accuracy: +/- 0.2 dB (20Hz-20kHz)
– Crosstalk: -80 dB (20Hz-20kHz)
– Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.6 x 3.6″
– Weight: 0.9 lbs
Shop with an AUTHORIZED U-TURN DEALER and receive a one year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of delivery.