A turntable for vinyl lovers. Made in Boston with audiophile upgrades.
Free shipping with tracking & insurance. We will forward your tracking number within 24 hours of payment.
The tonearm is the crucial link between record and speakers. To do its job well, it must achieve harmony between tracking force, mass distribution, and rigidity. The Orbit’s innovative unipivot arm turns effortlessly on an inverted pyramid of precision ball bearings, and works with the arm’s low center of mass to provide accurate tracking.
The Orbit is ready to play out of the box. Cartridges come pre-installed with tracking force properly adjusted, so you will be spinning within minutes. Dust cover, felt mat, and RCA cables are all included. Playing the Orbit is easy – all you have to do is turn it on and lower the stylus.
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED DEALER and direct partner of U-Turn Audio. Every U-TURN product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
U-TURN ORBIT PLUS FEATURES:
– Color: Black
– Includes: AC adapter, hard plastic clear dust cover, felt mat and shielded RCA cables
– Acrylic platter for improved speed consistency, lower resonance and greater detail
– Unipivot tonearm
– Compatible with tonearm cue upgrade (not included) for safer, more precise tonearm use
– Pre-installed, upgraded Ortofon OM5E cartridge
– Adjustable counterweight
– Machined MDF plinth
– Fully manual belt drive
– Two speeds: 33 RPM and 45 RPM
– 24V AC synchronous motor
U-TURN ORBIT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Drive: Fully manual belt drive
– Motor: 24V AC synchronous motor
– Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45
– Platter: Acrylic
– Wow and flutter: 0.125%
– S/N ratio: -79dBA
– Rumble: -63 dBA
– Power supply: AC 115V, 60Hz
– Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 5 inches
– Weight: 11 lbs
Shop with an AUTHORIZED U-TURN DEALER and receive a one year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of delivery.