Professional high-torque club turntable.
Free shipping with tracking & insurance. We will forward your tracking number within 24 hours of payment.
The Reloop RP-7000 is the perfect solution for all vinyl as well as DVS (Digital Vinyl) DJs looking for a professional, high-torque, club-standard turntable with an extremely strong motor and sturdy construction. With a classy, scratch-resistant painted metallic finish, the RP-7000 looks as good as it performs. Featuring a direct drive motor with digital correction for even greater precision, the RP-7000 makes beat-matching easy as can be thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50%) and a high-resolution digital fader.
Sophisticated turntablism showcases can be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start / stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque selector switch – “Classic” to “HiTorque”. Also featuring a reverse button and an adjustable start / stop time (from 0.2 to 6 seconds), the RP-7000 allows DJs to fully entertain their creative impulses.
To make setup a breeze, the RP-7000 is equipped with a line / phono switch; it can even be connected directly to LINE inputs of mixers or amps – grounding not necessary.
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED RELOOP DEALER and direct partner of RELOOP USA. Every Reloop product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
RELOOP RP-7000 FEATURES:
– Black metallic finish
– Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
– Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
– Adjustable torque (1.6 kg/cm – 4.5 kg/cm)
– Additional start / stop button for vertical positioning
– Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
– Adjustable start / stop time (0.2 – 6 Sek)
– Heavy construction w/ metal housing
– Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
– Pitch Range +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%
– Easy to exchange, freely revolving target light with super bright LED
– Quartz lock
– Safety mains switch
– Reverse switch
– Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
– Removable mains and RCA cables
– Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
– Shock proof feet
– Vibration-resistant base
RELOOP RP-7000 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Type: Manual quartz direct drive turntable
– Drive: Quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
– Motor: Brushless DC motor
– Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
– Turntable: Aluminum die casting
– Pitch: Variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
– Torque: Adjustable from min. 1600 – 4500 g/cm
– Start-up time/tempo change: Less than 0.2 sec.
– Brake system: Electronic brake
– Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS
– S/N ratio: More than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
– Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
– Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
– Power input: 13 W
– Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
– Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
– Weight: 9.5 kg
– Includes. slipmat, tone arm illumination but without stylus
Shop with an AUTHORIZED RELOOP DEALER and receive a one year limited warranty on parts and labor.