The Reloop RP-8000 combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does the balancing act between approved direct drive technology and a digital control section for your DJ software. The RP-8000 is able to communicate with any midi compatible DJ software – an additional modular controller is not necessary anymore. Serato Scratch Live mappings are also available with which the worldwide most popular and stable DVS system can be controlled. With the Trax encoder it is possible to scroll through your playlists and comfortably load tracks onto the decks.
The RP8000 is taken into the exclusive “Official Serato Accessory” family, becoming the first ever Serato-supported turntable on the market. Use the RP8000 as part of your DVS set up with seamless plug and play integration allowing for previously unimagined creative possibilities. The MIDI control strip is now fully pre-mapped within Serato DJ 1.6.2, offering all the trigger action you could need thanks to the 4 combinable performance modes – Cue, Loop, Sample and Slicer.
The RP-8000 disposes of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for slicer mode for cutting and remixing your tracks on the fly.
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from “Classic” to “HiTorque”. More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps – grounding not necessary.
Please note, MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE is an AUTHORIZED RELOOP DEALER and direct partner of RELOOP USA. Every Reloop product we sell comes factory sealed and includes an original factory warranty. With nearly a decade of pro-audio retail experience, at MILLENNIUM WORLDWIDE we offer you the expertise, commitment and attentive customer service to make sure you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, each and every time. Please shop with confidence and peace of mind.
RELOOP RP-8000 FEATURES:
– Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable
– Includes USB cable, slipmat and target light
– Plug’n Play with Serato DJ (min 1.6.2)
– Serato Scratch Live mappings available
– Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
– MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder
– 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample and slicer)
– Large Trax encoder
– Auto deck-assign feature
– Turntable link USB port
– Digital LC-Display for pitch display, deck assignment and firmware settings
– Adjustable start/brake (0.2 – 6 seconds) & torque (1600 – 4500 g/cm)
– Metal top panel with metallic finish
– Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
– Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
– Especially heavy finish
– High end tonearm
– Pitch range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
– High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
– LCD pitch display
– Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
– Quartz lock
– Safety power switch
– Reverse switch
– 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
– Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
– Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
– Removable mains and RCA cables
– Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
– Shock proof feet
– Vibration-resistant base
RELOOP RP-8000 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Turntable type: Manual quartz direct drive turntable
– Drive: Quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
– Motor: Brushless DC motor
– Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
– Platter: Aluminum die casting
– Pitch control: Variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
– Torque: Adjustable from min. 1600 – 4500 g/cm
– Start-up time / tempo change: Less than 0.2 sec.
– Brake system: Electronic brake
– Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
– S/N ratio: More than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
– Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
– Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
– 2x start / stop buttons
– Adjustable start /s top time: 0.2 – 6 sec.
– Power input: 14 W
– Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
– Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
– Weight: 9.7 kg / 21.38 lbs
Shop with an AUTHORIZED RELOOP DEALER and receive a one year limited warranty on parts and labor.